Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Busy Week -Slow Blogger

anniversary,blogging

The Anniversary party is this Saturday. The above is a graphic I created for the video, and will also be in a frame on every table. I was planning to put the video up here, but YouTube is being uncooperative. But I am in the process of finishing up 2 videos - one the actual anniversary gig, and the other to be just a miscellaneous family one that can amuse guests until the guests of honor show up. Betwixt and between the two, I will be using over 400 pictures for them. I have a feeling my siblings might want copies becuase of all the pictures and memories.

anniversary,blogging anniversary,blogging
Mom & her father, Dad as the minister in Tom Thumb.

anniversary,blogging anniversary,blogging
Me with Jinx (the bird), and me with my sister one Christmas.

So, I shall be busy, busy, busy this week, and not sure how much I will be blogging. I hope more than I think...

6 comments:

  1. Sounds liek you have your hands full.
    and the party sounds fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful!! Isn't technology wonderful; allowing us to create such great things! I'm sure these will be cherished!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great time, and I hope all goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such a good son. The party is going to turn out wonderfully I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the work you're putting into this shows! Everyone will appreciate the mementos and all you're doing. Thanks for letting us see your family. What a cutie you are in that picture with your sister.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bob, I have been working away, and hope to have most of the work behind me now. But just when you think that...

    Beth, thank you.

    Larry, thank you, I am sure it will be great.

    Joy, you are too kind. On Saturday morning, I have scheduled the unveiling of one of the videos. LOL

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails